We’re here to help
When a senior needs assistance with living, Grace Manor offers individualized and professional care to address the many needs that a resident may require on a daily basis. A customized approach is given to each resident based on their lifestyle preferences, physical limitations, and medical needs. Daily tasks such as showering, dressing, and taking medications can become part of the attention and regimen provided by our nurses and caregivers.
Housekeeping, laundry, meals, and daily activities are included in the consistent and coordinated care that a community member will receive. Professional and trained caregivers will listen to the needs of residents and create lifestyle solutions designed to enrich and engage with compassion, integrity, and respect.
The Senior Living option provides wonderful choices and amenities. Services often provided with this type of care include:
- Assistance with daily living (bathing, personal hygiene, laundry, etc) and the benefit of total maintenance-free living.
- The benefit of 24-hour staff availability.
- Regular and nutritious meals in a social setting with friends.
- Planned activities and community involvement.
- Wellness (including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy) and physical fitness programs.