Are you looking for Personal Care in Allegheny County? Then you’ve come to the right place to learn more about how we can help you or a loved one with this need. We are here to ensure you feel as though our house and surrounding community is your home. Continue reading to learn more about what makes our facility a top choice when considering moving into a senior facility.
Our facility and spaces are beautiful and cozy and will make you feel welcome the instant you step foot on our premises.
- Is private, with specially designed baths
- Has an emergency call system
- Contains heat and smoke alarms
- Has wireless internet access
- Provides room for personal furniture
- Contains both private and semi-private rooms
There is also a long list of facility amenities that may be of interest to you. For example, we offer a library room with a computer desk, comfortable recliner chairs, and a cinema room for when you want to relax and watch a movie. There’s a Chapel to meet your spiritual needs and a living room with a fireplace and beautiful patio to enjoy on a sunny morning or afternoon. We offer a beauty parlor where you can get your hair done and an arts and crafts and cooking room so you can explore and dive deep into your creativity.
What to Expect for Respite Care in Allegheny County
We’re your number one choice for Personal Care in Allegheny County because we care and have the knowledge and expertise to ensure a safe and healthy environment. Cathy has been an Executive Director for 16 years, working in both Personal Care and Dementia communities, and is here to listen to your needs and ensure we exceed your expectations. You can expect a clean facility with many entertainment options and a staff that’s well experienced in senior living and can help keep you feeling and looking your best.
Reasons to Choose Us
Our staff is friendly and skilled in the area of personal and senior care and is here to make your stay as pleasing as possible. We care deeply about our seniors and community and want to ensure you’re happy and feel at ease when under our care.
We also offer a long list of amenities to help make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. These include:
- Assistance with daily living (ie. Bathing, personal hygiene, laundry) and the benefit of total maintenance-free living.
- LPN and Medical Technicians on staff who administer medications.
- Regular and nutritious meals in a social setting with friends.
- Transportation and assistance to doctor’s appointments.
- Planned activities and community involvement.
- Wellness (including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy), and physical fitness programs.
- And So Much More!
We encourage you to check out our testimonials to see for yourself what all the hype is about and the reasons why many people are choosing us for senior living and personal care. Get in touch today through our website or give us a call to learn more and get all your questions answered.
In need of a Senior Living Community in Allegheny County? Visit our website and then contact us for a personal, virtual tour to learn more about Grace Manor at North Park.