The key for the easiest transition to Senior Living is the development of a comprehensive Individual Service Plan (ISP) that successfully identifies the support and services a resident may prefer and require. Translating assessment information into goals and objectives, the trained professionals at Grace Manor will create the plan with the ultimate outcome desired.
Unlike many Senior Living Communities, Grace Manor services are All-Inclusive. Our monthly resident rental prices are fixed and predictable. No ala carte LCP (levels of care pricing) similar to 96% of the Senior Living Communities. This means that as a resident’s ISP is continually re-evaluated and geared to a senior’s daily condition and situation, the appropriate level and type of care is always provided. We feel this gives a resident and their family the most peace of mind, as they know care is based on need, and not on escalating (level of care) costs.
Some of the customized levels of services that will be prioritized and structured for our residents include:
- LPN administered medications and treatments
- Meal planning for specific dietary requirements
- Preferred or necessary housekeeping services
- Level of assistance with bathing, dressing, dining, personal hygiene, etc…
- Transportation needs to doctor’s appointments and shopping
- Coordination of care with personal physician
- Encouragement of inclusion in social and wellness activities
- Assistance taking medications
Please do not hesitate to call to learn more about how our foundation of care and ISPs can benefit a senior and their family by providing the best lifestyle possible.