COVID-19 VISITATION UPDATE
Select healthcare facilities across the nation are starting to open up and are allowing limited visitation for residents and families. Grace Manor at North Park are following all CDC and local Department of Health Guidelines for the state of Pennsylvania to facilitate safe visits for families, residents and associates. We ask that visitors adhere to the all guidelines, including these during their visit:
- Masks are worn by everyone for the duration of the visit.
- All parties social distance at 6 feet apart at all times.
- Visits are scheduled and confirmed with Grace Manor staff ahead of time.
- Check-in with reception staff.
- Pre-screening temperature check is required for all.
- Avoid touching face, eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sanitize hands upon entering the facility.
We understand many of you are thrilled to see your loved ones again, but it is essential that you stay home if you are not feeling well. As businesses begin to reopen and we venture out into the world again, we acknowledge potential visitors are susceptible to spreading COVID-19, which is why we have implemented these policies and follow federal, state, and local guidelines. The safety of our residents, their families and our associates is paramount at this time and our team is dedicated to making sure we go above and beyond to comply with all necessary safety guidelines.
We thank you for your cooperation and support during this time, and look forward to seeing you during your visit with us.
COVID-19 RESPONSE UPDATE
Grace Manor at North Park is doing everything possible to address the COVID-19 pandemic, including working diligently to ensure everyone receives the best care possible. We realize this disruption has created distress, yet we want to reassure everyone that all residents, associates and health care personnel within our facilities are informed and up-to-date on safe practices, including all CDC and state Department of Health guidelines.
We also realize quarantine conditions impact families and loved ones and are doing everything in our power to maintain open communication and transparency. We have families too, and we understand how trying and worrisome the current situation is for everyone. Our hearts go out to those affected by COVID-19, and we pray for swift recovery for those affected by this virus.
Due to this pandemic, we have been forced to adapt virtually all activities including dining, recreational activities and medical treatments under social distancing and safety protocols. To ensure success, we have hired additional staff and drawn support from management teams to ensure quality of care.
We have also instructed our team members to maintain consistent contact with families to ensure safe health care and visitation practices.
We want to address any concerns residents, families, associates, and the community might have regarding COVID-19. To make that possible, we are offering family conference calls, e-mail and video communication upon contact to your Activities Director. Please contact Sharon Koglin at 412-367-4722 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You Grace Manor!
Senior Care Community
We are a privately owned senior living community in the heart of the North Hills of Pittsburgh. Our caring and professional staff understand that staying close to home and a familiar environment is very important. Our goal is to offer a community where a senior can stay connected to friends and family, while enjoying stress-free independent living.
Our Senior Living Amenities Include:
- Assistance with daily living (ie. Bathing, personal hygiene, laundry) and the benefit of total maintenance free living.
- LPN and Medical Technicians on staff who administer medications.
- Regular and nutritious meals in a social setting with friends.
- Transportation and assistance to doctor’s appointments.
- Planned activities and community involvement.
- Wellness (including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy) and physical fitness programs.
- And So Much More!
9565 Babcock Boulevard
Allison Park PA, 15101